Friday, October 23, 2009

What a day!

So I started my new job in sales this week and I had quite an interesting day. I called this one house and a little girl with a soft voice (so soft I could hardly hear her) picks up the phone. So I asked her if her mommy was home. She says yes, so I asked her if I could talk to her mommy. She tells me no that she is busy. So I then asked her if her daddy was home. And she says, “Yes, but he’s busy too.”  I then asked her if there were any other adults in the house that I could talk to. Are you ready for this? She tells me, “Yes, the police are here.”   Now I start to get freaked out and wonder what the hell is going on in this house.  So I asked her if I could talk to a police man, in which she replies, “No, they’re busy too.” Now I’m really curious as to what the hell is going on in this house. I then asked her what everyone is doing in which she replied, “They’re looking for me.”


Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment