Friday, August 28, 2009

Anywhere but here...

It’s a rainy Friday afternoon at work and all I can do is think of places that I would rather be, so I decided to compile a list of places that I want to visit some time during my life. So in no particular order here is my list:


  1. Athens, Greece (The Acropolis)
  2. Cairo, Egypt (The Great Pyramids of Giza)
  3. Istanbul, Turkey (Hagia Sophia)
  4. London, England
  5. Dublin, Ireland
  6. Italy (although I’ve been there before, V hasn’t)
    1. Florence
    2. Venice
    3. Rome
    4. Pisa
    5. Nusco (where my family is from)
  7. California (plan a Pacific Coast road trip)
    1. San Francisco / Redwood Forest
    2. Los Angeles
    3. San Diego
  8. Yellowstone National Park, Wyoming
  9. Keystone, South Dakota (Mount Rushmore)
  10. Hike down to the bottom of the Grand Canyon and go rafting on the Colorado River
  11. Take a cruise (I don’t have a specific location in mind – anywhere will do)
  12. See a game and take a tour of every MLB park/stadium (yes, even Fenway)
I’m sure I’ll add to this list as time goes on, but I think that’s a good start.

No comments:

Post a Comment